Sunday 26 July 2015

EFS CLASS

                          
My name's Tram. This is my new blog of reading class. Today, I want to talk something about English for Further Study course. 
Before I'm going to EFS I thought, what is EFS will teaching about? but now I knew what I'm going to learn from EFS. 
EFS is a class teaching for students learn more English Language Skills and help students improve more English to go to higher of Study. 
EFS class has 4 days and have 4 teachers teaching different subjects. Monday, teacher Anita's teaching Reading Skill. Tuesday, teacher Elizabeth's teaching Speaking Skill. Wednesday, teacher Peter's teaching Listening Skill and the last day is Thursday teacher Gabiela's teaching Writing Skill.
I fell very excited to do this class because I liked all the ways teachers teaching, that helped me improving my English alot and the teachers they are teaching very professional that made me didn't fell boring when learning English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment